IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO GET INVOLVED AS A PHOTOGRAPHER WITH SHUTTERBUGS 4 CHARITY PLEASE READ THROUGH OUR TEAM ROLES BELOW.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Our Board of Directors is responsible for establishing the mission, vision, and objective of Shutterbugs 4 Charity and ensuring the continuity of those goals. A complete list of responsibilities are…
1. Creator of the organization’s mission and purpose.
2. Select and oversee the Executive.
3. Support the Executive and review his or her performance.
4. Ensure effective organizational planning.
5. Ensure adequate resources.
6. Manage resources effectively
7. Determine and monitor the organization’s products, services and programs.
8. Enhance the organization’s public image.
9. Serve as a Court of Appeal.
10. Assess it’s own performance.
11. Decision maker.
12. Creator of initiatives.
13. Responsible for the creation of the Board of Ambassadors and role of this group.
14. Thought leader in marketing ideas and market growth.
15. Contributor to the annual Shutterbugs calendar, greeting cards, and photo library.
16. Generator of ideas for income generation, profit centers
17. Selection of charitable causes to be supported.
18. Attend 6 annual meetings – committing to making a minimum of 4 meetings in person or via conference call.
Our Board of Ambassadors is made up of people filled with enthusiasm for what we are accomplishing, and who are well connected and very knowledgeable of our mission, vision and goals. Their primary role is…
1. Assisting in creating momentum, energy and enthusiasm for our mission.
2. Expanding our reach.
3. Promoting our brand.
4. Supporting our initiatives.
5. Providing a valuable source of feedback from outside the board.
6. Providing photos to our database/gallery.
7. Offering a small amount of time in delivering on organization initiatives.
8. Monitoring and sharing feedback from others.
9. Offering ideas and suggestions for the board to consider in advancing our efforts.